Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Top 5 Great Things About Today

(1) Opposing counsel on the West Coast emailed yesterday asking to schedule a call FOR TODAY to go over the legal issues in his Credit Agreement markup.  ON SUNDAY.  Yes, Sunday.  Not a quick, "What's the status on blank" call.  A 150-page Credit Agreement markup call. (Those take HOURS).  I had a panic attack reading the email and feared that the partners I work for might agree to it.  Fortunately, they did not.  No call!  The lonely asshole who clearly has no life will have to wait until tomorrow to talk to us.  Not like I'm not working today anyway ... But, at least I can watch the Heels play.  More on that below.

(2) My husband and I bought an iMac today.  Exciting!  I'm a Mac convert. Love them.

(3) My husband and I both got to have lunch with our dads today.  We ate at George's Brasserie.  Way overly salted.  I'm only now coming down from the head rush.  Disappointing.

(4) Luis is doing the grocery shopping by himself AS WE SPEAK.  Wow.

(5) TAR HEELS IN THE ELITE 8 - They play today at 5:00 pm EST against Kentucky! Go HEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment